Tuesday 22 November 2011

17 Instant Glow Bronzing Pearls-Review

17 is a make up range by Boots that I love because the products are affordable and of an excellent quality. I actually had no plans of buying this product; I wanted to purchase the 17 Instant Glow Shimmer Dust but I couldn't find it at any of the stores nearby so I bought this product instead. I didn't really have high hopes for it, but I was pleasantly surprised.






What Boots says:
17 Instant Glow Bronzing Pearls for sun-kissed skin all year round. 17 Glow Bronzing Pearls is quick and easy to apply, giving a fresh, healthy glow in an instant.


My view:
These bronzing pearls are available in two shades-light and medium. I bought them in light as I am fair skinned. The pearls come in a small tub and there was actually a little piece of white foam on top of the pearls which the air from my ceiling fan blew away when I first opened the tub. Oh well. 


I like to sweep my blush brush over the pearls and then brush onto my cheeks, temples and anywhere else that I want a bit of a glow. I feel that while these pearls give me a gorgeous natural glow, they don't really bronze. I find that this is more of a highlighter than a bronzer. Maybe the medium would have been better for a bronze glow, but that's not what I really wanted, so I am happy with this product. It looks gorgeous when applied and lasts for a good 5-6 hours. The shimmer is really lovely and doesn't give an over the top, in your face glittery look. 


Here I just swirled my fingertip over the pearls.

Can you see that gorgeous shimmer? It is partly blended.
I don't regret buying this product at all. It is my favourite highlighter at the moment and I love the natural glow that this gives me. It's available at Boots for £4.99 but I bought it on offer for £3.99. I would definitely repurchase this as I think it's a great product available at a great price.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maliha.

    Is this available in Pakistan?

    Saima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Saima. I'm afraid this product is not available in Pakistan. However, if you have friends or family coming from the UK, you could ask them to get it for you.
    Hope this helps.
    Maliha

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.