Sunday 20 November 2011

ELF All Over Cover Stick-Review

What ELF says:
Achieve smooth and flawless skin easily! The e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick is infused with active natural ingredients and skin polymers to soothe and protect the skin to camouflage those problematic facial areas. Great for using on under eye circles, pimples, and as a primer. Getting a clear fresh face has never been so easy!



 My thoughts:
The concealer comes in a twist up tube with a plastic cover. The packaging is quite nice and the plastic cover stays on so you can pop this into your bag and take it along with you if you wish. I believe it is available in 7 shades. I have this in rosy beige and it matches my skin tone quite well. I love the scent of this concealer. It smells like lemons and the scent is so subtle and delicate. I can't smell it once I've applied it so people who prefer unscented products shouldn't really have too much of a problem with this concealer.




I use my finger to apply this as the heat from my finger warms the product up, making it easier to apply. It is quite creamy and thick, so I don't like to use it all over my face as I feel like it would just give a cakey look, nor do I use this to conceal under my eyes because I prefer a brightening concealer for that. I do use this to conceal my blemishes and it works quite well for that. In my opinion, this is a medium coverage product. It does take some time to blend this, but once blended it gives your skin a nice flawless look. My advice is to use just a small amount of product at first and then build it up to avoid an unnatural cakey look. Pat some powder on top, and it will last for at least 5-6 hours. And the best part? It only cost me £1.50! You can buy this online here if you're in the UK, or you can get it here for Rs 170 if you're in Pakistan. You need to use very little at a time so this will last ages.

Can you see how creamy it is?



I am loving this concealer right now. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is a little hard to blend. It doesn't cause me to break out, and I do have slightly sensitive skin, so I do think this should suit most people. The only problem is choosing the correct shade since these products are only available online, but search online for swatches and you will be able to make an educated decision. 

-Maliha

1 comment:

  1. Great review :-) x
    A new follower from www.sunniewrites.blogspot.com :) I'd love if you follow me back xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.